|Farm||Santuario-Campo Hermoso Quindio|
|Coffee Area||25 ha|
|Altitude||1700 - 1800 m.s.n.m.|
|Rainfall in mm||1.930 mm|
|Average Annual Temperature||24 °C|
Honey, Citric, Spices, Floral, Tropical Fruits.
Add to compare0
Campo Hermoso (Quindio)
Campo Hermoso is a Family heritage from Don Enrique Noreña. Edwin Noreña his youngest son inherited the passion for coffee growing.This passion led Edwin to experiment innovative techniques to process coffees and enhance the flavors. Today Campo Hermoso and Santuario Project Colombia joint forces to create the most unique coffees in Colombia. A new process center was built in Armenia to produce all the coffees coming out of Colombia.
- Cherries are harvested above 24 brix level.
- Selective harvest hand-picking.
- Cherries are soaked in water for 5 hours.
- Floaters and imperfect cherries are discard.
- Initial cherry anaerobic fermentation. (48 hours)
- Coffee is depulped leaving 45% of mucilage.
- Second anaerobic fermentation without water for 48 hours.
- Sun drying on African beds for 22-24 days.
- Coffee parchment is constantly moved.
- Coffee dried to 10.5 %.
- Final humidity stabilization for 5 days.
- Then Coffee parchment is stored on GP bags for 15 days.
- Finally lots are cupped and samples selected for offers..