Eduardo Esteve one of the most recognized persons in the world of coffee and Camilo Merizalde from Santuario Project teamed up 4 years ago to create unique specialty coffee projects around the world. This superb coffee comes from the Santuario-Guadalupe Zaju Process center in Chiapas, South of Mexico. Guadalupe Farm has been in Mr. Esteve`s family for almost 40 years producing excellent Mexican coffees.
- Coffee cherries are washed with clean water.
- Floaters are separated.
- Coffee cherries are soaked in water for 12 hours.
- Coffee is placed on African beds (14 days) down to 18 % humidity.
- Coffee cherries are inoculated with coffee Mossto to enhance the flavors.
- Once the coffee reaches 10.5 % humidity is taken to the warehouse for final stabilization. (fique bags 4 days)
- Coffee is finally stored on grain pro bags to enhance the flavors.